Sunday, March 6, 2011

Photo Editing- Easy Tricks!

So the past little while I've been learning a lot about photo editing. One of the simplest things you can do is add a photoshop (or photoshop elements) Action to your picture. It's kind of like adding a recipe or formula to a picture. You can then adjust how much of that recipe/formula you want on a photo. It's honestly as simple as pressing one button to do this.

You can download many photoshop "actions" online for free. Tonight I just discovered a whole new slew of them. My photographer twin-sister recommended The Coffee Shop Blog. And I absolutely love the Pioneer Woman's free actions.

I think one of the biggest keys to being a great photographer is to use a great lense and great photoshop actions! Editing is key in being a great photographer. I am not interested at the moment in becoming a photographer but I do think it's great to have some know-how on editing pictures well.

Here are some before/afters from my sisters new photography blog to see what I'm talking about....and p.s. if you like her new blog, don't hesitate to leave her some comment love :)

Extra Sunshine
Added Color
Boost

No comments:

Post a Comment